Low energy lighting
Lighting is a major cost in offices, factories, shops, schools and so on. In the vast majority of these, conventional fluorescent tubes are consuming energy inefficiently.
Standard fluorescent tubes give off light in all directions at once - and that includes 'energy saving' T5s. LED lights are directional - light goes where you want it. The effective light output of LEDs is almost 50% more than that of standard T8 tubes.
We offer two alternatives: -
1. T8T5 Converter. This replaces the old T8 fluorescent tube with a modern slim line T5 fluorescent tube which saves nearly half the electricity and lasts for twice as long.
2. LED tubes also replace the old tube but use even less energy. They provide:
- * lower power usage - one third of conventional tubes
- * longer life - 50,000 hour warranty = 10 years at 12 hours/day
- * more effective illumination, directed to area of need
- * durable - does not break if dropped
- * non-toxic - easily disposed of
- * no flicker or hum
Also available - LED panels
Cool, smooth and modern - LED light diffused for an even, comfortable and bright ambience.
Our associates who specialise in this field provide a tailored service to retrofit or replace outdated fluorescents and bring the advantages of these newer, greener technologies at a lower cost.